TERMS OF CONDITION OF TENANCY USAGE
LENDER – the service is provided by CONCIERGE BEATA ANNA KASPRZAK, under a management agreement with the owner of the apartment, hereinafter referred to as the Apartment
MANAGER – an authorised person representing CONCIERGE to manage the Apartment
DOWN PAYMENT – a fee in the amount not less than the agreed % of the price for the Service, which is a security for the costs of flat proceeding
APARTMENT – a flat, presented in the offer and described in detail on the website
RENTAL AGREEMENT – registration card, and the sent booking form established as a document constituting the right to use the Apartment on the terms specified in the Terms of conditions
CUSTOMER – a corporate entity or an individual with legal capacity within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code (Kodeks Cywilny)
I GENERAL INOFRMATION
1. These Terms of conditions constitute an integral part of the rental agreement for a short-term holiday or tourist stay concluded between the Customer and CONCIERGE
2. As part of binding management contract, CONCIERGE BEATA ANNA KASPRZAK prepares the Apartment for the Customer, for the agreed compensation
II TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROVIDING THE SERVICE
1. The current offer of the Apartments is available on the holidayfamily.pl website.
2. Bookings of the Apartments are made on the website by completing and sending the reservation form, which is an integral part of the website. Before booking and concluding the rental agreement, the Customer is obliged to read these Terms and conditions. Booking is equivalent to accepting the Terms and conditions.
3. The Customer bears full responsibility for providing the incorrect data in the form.
4. At the time of online or e-mail booking, the Customer will receive a form confirming the booking send to provided e-mail. The form includes the booking number, the selected Apartment, place, booking price and information on the expected down payment and the form of payment. Confirmation of booking is made through the information contained in the link received from the facility.
5. Bookings made by phone receive confirmation of the booking send to the e-mail provided by the Customer. Confirmation of booking made by phone also is equivalent to accepting the Terms and conditions.
6. The manager or a person authorized by him sends the final booking confirmation, to the e-mail provided by the Customer, not later than within 48 hours from the date of receipt of the down payment.
III BOOKING FEES AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
1. The booking form presents the amount of all fees for renting the Apartment.
2. The fee for renting the Apartment includes: the overnight rate, costs of flat proceeding, local taxes, parking space. Additional fees and deposits indicating in the booking form may be added to the rental fees.
3. For an additional fee, you can rent the equipment listed in the booking form, pay for the animal stay and other things not listed in the basic rental agreement.
4. After booking the Customer pays the amount for the stay in accordance with the information contained in the booking form. The date and time of enter the booking fee.
5. The booking fee is only covering costs of flat proceeding and does not constitute an overnight rate. The down payment is not refundable.
6. The remaining parts of the Apartment rental fee can be paid by bank transfer to the bank account indicated in the booking form or in cash on the spot on the check-in day.
IV CHANGE AND CANCELLATION OF BOOKING
1. Changing the date of stay is possible only if the Apartment is available on the new date. If the change of date will cause an accommodation fees change, the Customer will be informed about it. The offer will be charged in accordance with the applicable prices.
2. If the Customer, after paying the down payment, resigns from the booking, CONCIERGE is entitled to compensation for lost profits in the amount of 40% of the value of the service, unless the Customer used the sales promotion, then the principle of settlement of the selected offer shall apply.
3. In the event of the circumstances described in point 1. the Customer agrees to compensation of the amount due to CONCIERGE for not renting the apartment.
4. In the event of the full payment of the booking fee by the Customer and the Customer’s resignation, CONCIERGE will keep 40% of the service value as compensation, and the remaining amount will be returned to the account indicated by the Customer. The parties declare that the specified compensation exhausts the claim resulting from the concluded booking contract or the refusal to perform the service.
5. CONCIERGE reserves the right, in the event of a breakdown or other random event, to provide another alternative apartment, similar to the previously booked one, located in the same town. If the replacement apartment is not satisfactory for the Customer, the contract will be terminated and CONCIERGE will refund the down payment to the customer.
6. The deposit will be returned within 30 days after the end of stay. The deposit will be returned in full if the apartment is delivered in a perfect condition. If deficiencies are found, the deposit may be returned in whole, in part or retained to cover the detected negligence, faults or damage. The Customer is obliged to contact the facility and determine the principle of returning the deposit.
7. CONCIERGE reserves the right to cancel the booking without giving any reason within 24 hours after making it. In the event of cancellation of the booking, the Customer will receive a refund of all funds paid.
8. Failure to use the entire stay by the Guest as a result of a later arrival than indicated in the booking date or earlier departure does not result in a reduction or refund of the service fee.
9. A promotional offer selected by the Customer and paid as "non-returnable" is non-refundable.
V CUSTOMER STAY IN THE APARTMENT
1. The Customer is expected to arrive between 4.00 pm and 8.30 pm on the first day of stay, unless other arrangements are made. If the arrival is planned at other times, the Customer is obliged to inform CONCIERGE about it at least 24 hours before the day of arrival. Late arrivals may involve an additional fee up to 100 PLN.
2. CONCIERGE may refuse to accept a Customer who grossly violated these Terms of conditions during the previous stay.
3. If no other arrangements are made, the Customer, together with the Manager, goes to the rented apartment and accepts the Apartment on the spot at the agreed time.
4. When picking up the keys to the apartment, the Customer shows an identity document, and is also obliged to allow for a temporary check-in of the Customer and accompanying persons. Pick up of the keys to the apartment takes place directly at the rented facility or on the terms agreed with the Manager.
5. Return of the Apartment by Guests and personal return of the keys to the Apartment should take place on the last day of stay by 10.00 am, unless otherwise agreed. Keeping the Apartment without agreeing with the Manager after 10.00 am will be treated as an extension of the stay.
6. If it is impossible to check the Apartment after return in the presence of the Manager, CONCIERGE reserves the right to check the apartment within 2 days of the departure of the Customer. The deposit is returned in accordance with the Terms of conditions.
7. A request to extend the stay should be submitted by the Guest no later than 10.00 on the day of checking-out. The manager will take into account the wish to extend the stay as far as possible.
8. The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Manager or the lender of any events that may expose the Service Provider to damage.
9. For services not covered by the contract, e.g. additional nights, use of the washing machine, pay TV, Internet and others, the payment is made on the spot with the Manager.
10. In each case, the full payment for the stay and the crediting of the Customer's account must be made before the rented apartment is transferred to the Customer.
11. The Apartment is equipped with the so-called "Starter" - toilet paper, dish-washing liquid, dishwasher blocks, garbage bag. In the case of completing the "starter" during the stay, the Guest refills the deficiencies on their own.
12. Persons renting the apartment cannot sublet it to third parties, even if the period for which they have paid the fee for the stay has not expired.
13. Unless otherwise agreed, a fee is charged for the preparation of the apartment in the amount determined by the Manager. The fee is one-time and is paid when handing over the keys to the Apartment.
14. After their stay, guests are required to leave the apartment in a proper condition, wash the dishes and throw the rubbish into the bins located at the entrance to the parking lot. Failure to throw away the rubbish may result in a cleaning fee of 50 PLN (the invoice may be sent to the Guest's address with a request for payment)
15. The guest is obliged to comply with the House Order Regulations of the Housing Community ul. Okrzei 1C in Szklarska Poręba.
16. Smoking in the apartment is prohibited. Failure to comply with this prohibition is associated with a fee of 700 PLN, which is the equivalent of the cost of washing duvets, pillows, curtains, carpet, sofa or bedspreads in the Apartment.
17. The stay of animals in the apartment is prohibited, unless other arrangements have been made with the Manager.
18. CONCIERGE is not responsible for any inconvenience caused during the Customer's stay and related to the construction works carried out in the area or in the facility where the Apartment is located, and around it, interruption in the supply of utilities - electricity, water - for reasons beyond the control of the facility. Or noise emissions from neighbouring properties.
19. Only the number of people specified in the booking for whom the confirmed booking fee has been made may stay in the apartment.
20. In the event of non-compliance with the rules, CONCIERGE has the right to deduct from the deposit the remuneration due for the stay of undeclared persons, the costs of bringing the Apartment to a condition enabling its use, or other compensation from the deposit. If the value of the claims exceeds the amount of the collected deposit, the Customer is obliged to pay the difference immediately.
21. In the event of acting to the detriment of someone else's property, devastating the Apartment, hooligan behaviour or gross violation of the Terms and conditions of the facility, CONCIERGE has the right to immediately terminate the rental agreement with immediate effect and remove all persons staying in the Apartment.
VI MATERIAL AND IMMATERIAL RESPONSIBILITY
1. The Lender shall not be responsible for the loss or damage of money, securities or valuables belonging to the Guests staying in the Apartments.
2. The Guest is obliged to pay all costs related to the loss or damage of the lock or key to the room he lives in.
3. The Lender is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guests.
4. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use open fire, heaters and other electrical devices not included in the apartment's equipment. This does not apply to chargers and power adapters, RTV and computer devices.
5. The Customer is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices caused by the Guest or visitors.
6. In the event of force majeure, i.e. extraordinary circumstances beyond the control of either party; natural disasters, strikes, military operations or other exceptional situations preventing the performance of the service in accordance with the contract, CONCIERGE is released from the responsibility of the contract.
7. CONCIERGE is not responsible for any difficulties in accessing the reservation system for reasons beyond its control. Therefore, it may suspend access to the website necessary to remove technical and organizational obstacles.
1. The Customer has the right to use the right to complain about services.
2. Complaints will be considered in relation to the provisions of the Terms and conditions and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
3. The condition for considering the complaint is submitting it in writing to the office, to the address indicated in the "contact" tab on the website of the facility.
4. Consideration of the complaint is made within 30 days from the date of its receipt. Information on considering the complaint will be provided to the Customer to the contact address provided by them.
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection - Official Journal of the EU L 119 - hereinafter: GDPR) I acknowledge that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is CONCIERGE BEATA ANNA KASPRZAK, based in Mierzyn, 72-002, ul. Spółdzielców 19C / 1. In matters related to the protection of personal data, the Administrator can be contacted by firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Personal data is collected by voluntarily filling in the booking form by the Customer or by providing the data required in the form in direct contact with the hotel reception staff. Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is a prerequisite for the conclusion of the contract and the performance of the service. The consequence of not providing personal data is the inability to provide the service by the Administrator.
3. The booking form contains clearly marked required fields, the completion of which is necessary, and additional fields that may be completed voluntarily by the Customer. Personal data indicated in the reservation form are processed in order to make a reservation, and then to perform the service specified in the Agreement;
4. The Customer's personal data are not subject to automated decision-making by the Data Administrator, including profiling;
5. Your personal data is processed for the purpose of:
1. conclusion and performance of a contract for the provision of electronic services in accordance with the Terms and conditions, including consideration of possible complaints,
2. in the case of additional consent - also to send you marketing content, containing in particular information about promotions, services, competitions, events, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes related to sending this content.
3. subcontractors related to CONCIERGE Beata Anna Kasprzak with contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data, e.g. HR and accounting services, legal services, operating the website of the facility, IT companies, personal and property protection agencies.
6. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is:
1. the necessity to process them in order to conclude and perform the contract for the provision of electronic services (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
2. the Administrator's legitimate interest in handling your correspondence and in the implementation of marketing activities (6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
7. Your personal data is stored for the period of your use of these services. After the termination of using the services, personal data in the scope of: name, surname, e-mail address will be kept for a further 3 years for the purpose of considering complaints and claims related to the use of these services.
8. If you request to stop sending marketing content, your personal data will be kept for a period of 3 years from receiving this request. Then your data will be stored only to defend against any claims related to this shipment.
9. You have the right to:
1. request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to transfer data,
2. object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of implementing marketing activities,
3. lodging a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
IX CONTACT DETAILS
Contact with the Manager may take place at:
1. GSM +48 502 219 136
2. Website: http://holidayfamily.pl/
3. E-mail address: email@example.com